Schedule Your Free Consultation
Car Accident Lawyer In Columbia, SC
When a car slams into and injures you at a red light or intersection, it can flip your world upside down in a moment. You’re overwhelmed with pain, medical bills, and being out of work. How will you recover? The Law Office of Sharpe & Leventis understands an auto accident victim’s physical, emotional, and financial challenges.
If you or someone you love was hurt recently in a car crash, it’s vital to know your rights. Our Columbia car accident attorneys are available now to guide you through the legal process and safeguard your rights.
What Causes Columbia Car Accidents?
Columbia car accidents happen for many reasons, including drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, and reckless driving. Our attorneys will review the accident evidence and attempt to prove who caused the crash. You could be eligible for compensation if the other party is to blame.
How Our Columbia Car Accident Attorneys Will Help
Our car accident attorneys offer a complete range of legal services to assist with any legal issues related to the incident. Our attorneys have handled hundreds of personal injury claims and lawsuits and will help you fight for the financial justice you deserve. If our attorneys take your case, we will:
- Investigate the auto accident and visit the crash scene.
- Collect evidence to prove your side, including police reports, photos, videos, cell phone records, witness statements, etc.
- Identify who caused the car accident.
- Support your financial demand letter with strong evidence.
- Assess what your claim is worth.
- Negotiate with the insurance company and take them to court if needed.
Our law firm will also maintain regular contact with you, providing case updates as soon as they are available. We will also deal with the other party’s insurance company so you can focus solely on your recovery.
Potential Damages In A Columbia Car Accident Case
If we obtain a settlement or favorable jury verdict, you could receive various compensatory damages. These may include economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Past and current medical bills
- Future medical treatments and rehabilitation
- Lost earnings
- Reduced ability to earn a living
- Property damages
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
If your loved one died in the Columbia car accident, our attorneys offer our sincere condolences. While nothing can bring your loved one back, you could receive financial justice through a wrongful death and survival lawsuit. If successful, you may recover these damages:
- Medical expenses for the deceased
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s lost future income
- Loss of household car and services
- The deceased’s pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental anguish
Contact Our Columbia Car Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one was injured in a Columbia car accident, The Law Office of Sharpe & Leventis understands and sympathizes. It is often overwhelming to deal with auto accident injuries, insurance disputes, and being out of work during recovery.
Our Columbia car accident attorneys can improve your situation by holding the at-fault party accountable for their negligence. Call our Columbia car accident lawyers today or use our online contact form. Our attorneys were born and raised in Columbia, and we take tremendous pride in standing up for the legal rights of local injured citizens.